Friday, August 31, 2012

Longwood Gardens, PA



Top: INC - $10 via eBay (want this one)
Jeans: Current/Elliott - $15 via eBay with tags still attached! (seller: BHFO; available here)
Shoes: Coach - $90 via Marshalls (similar here)
Bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors - $100 via Marshalls (similar here)
Sunglasses: Fendi - $80 via Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: courtesy of Anjolee

1. Blatant abuse of chambray
2. Orange orchid
3. The silver garden - a glorious array of desert plants
4,5. Magenta orchids
5. Belin - the ambassador to Longwood Gardens and the guardian of the Pierce-du Pont house. Think I'm exaggerating? Check out his page here

Ever since I visited Longwood Botanical Gardens in Pennsylvania three weeks ago I vowed to return as soon as I possibly could. I took my dearest friend Kate for the ride this time and we spent a whole afternoon enjoying the view. This is but a snippet of all the photos I took since I picked the ones you might enjoy the most (while sparing your data plans if you're browsing with a phone/tablet). I traveled over two and half hours each way and I was not disappointed. If you live in the area (or are within reasonable driving distance), I couldn't recommend this place enough. I paid $8/ticket with a student ID but they're normally $18 with some variation in pricing on select days. If you have other questions/want to see other photos, just let me know in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. lovely top!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ps, win a pair of Rayban sunglasses on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely, and I like your outfit. That last photo of the cat is just precious

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks and sounds like a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful there! Yes, please post more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, this garden is beautiful, and to say it was worth a 5 hr round trip drive, it must be amazing in person. I am def going to check out the ebay seller, $15 for current elliott jeans???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes I did. You need to add BHFO to favorites and pronto!

      Delete
  6. Such cute pics! Love ur blog!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, those are some big cacti! I love it that the cats run the place. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog name/URL in your comment (I'm all for new friends) but please don't ask me to follow you. It's tacky and rude. We're all free to decide what we like without undue influence. Thank you!