Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wearing Now: B&W

Turtleneck: Ralph Lauren (similar here)
Trousers: Kate Spade - $40 via Nordstrom Rack (similar here)
Boyfriend Blazer: J. Crew - $20 via eBay (similar here)
Shoes: Isaac Mizrahi (similar here)
Bag: Celine
Sunglasses: Fendi - $80 via Nordstrom Rack

I made it over the midweek hump and am now waiting forward to the weekend because I'm off to the forest to camp, fish, and hike with friends. I'm not all made of sissy fashion, ya know!

How will you spend this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow, I just went back to school today from fall break and I just realized when I read this that the weekend is like 2 days away! I really like the cut of those trousers! (plus Kate Spade? LOVE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah, I'm sooo not a camping kind of girl. Too scary! The bears will eat me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this outfit is so the antithesis of hunting/fishing/camping...it made me smile to hear your weekend plans! You're a versatile lady. Love the turtle neck...it just screams fall and is so chic.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! so classy :) have fun roughing it up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog name/URL in your comment (I'm all for new friends) but please don't ask me to follow you. It's tacky and rude. We're all free to decide what we like without undue influence. Thank you!