Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wearing Now: Thrifty Again


Blouse: Equipment - $30 via Nordstrom Rack (here)
Jeans: J Brand - $40 via eBay (similar here)
Flats: Vera Wang Lavender - $30 via Nordstrom Rack (here in peach)
Bag: Celine
Sunglasses: Fendi - $80 via Nordstrom Rack

Hello again! It's been almost a week since my last post and visit to any blogs. Things at the lab have been extremely busy this month and they're showing no signs of slowing down. I've also been preoccupied with events on the personal front, which have sucked the life force out of me. Yesterday I finally got a couple of free hours so I went to Nordstrom Rack in search for flats to replace a four year old pair that has fallen apart. Lady Luck has been very good to me so I walked away with a pair of fabulous crackled copper Vera Wang flats for only $30. I then found this equipment blouse marked down to only $30 too! Nordstrom Rack is stepping up their discount game lately because these mark downs have grown my silk blouse collection; I have another Equipment number that I scored for only $35 a couple of months ago.

Have you scored any deals lately?

5 comments:

  1. I missed your posts so much!!! Nordstrom Rack is reallyyyy stepping up their game, when I went in there the other day I felt like everything was on sale more than normal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade of blue is the prettiest ever on you...looks gorg with brown hair! Also love that you've got good proportions here...loose, flowy, light top and dark, tight, slender bottoms.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blouse is such a pretty shade of blue. That is a great score

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your bag! :) And your blouse is giving me inspiration to take out my oversized blouse to wear to work tomorrow. You look beautiful as always =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have certainly been very lucky! OMG $30 for an equipment blouse? Even $80 at Rack I'd pay! You certainly got a great deal. So...the coat from H&M while it was very nicely made...the underside of the collar was too itchy for my taste so I am on the fence. I have a few more days to decide..keep or return.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog name/URL in your comment (I'm all for new friends) but please don't ask me to follow you. It's tacky and rude. We're all free to decide what we like without undue influence. Thank you!