Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wearing Now: Chambray, Olive, and Black Accents

Chambray top: INC - $10 via eBay (from the ultimate authority on chambray)
Skirt: Burberry (similar, classy, and on sale here; another well-priced option here)
Sandals: Coach - $50 via eBay (similar here ($), here($$), and here($$$)
Bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors - $100 via Marshalls (similar here)
Sunglasses: Fendi - $80 via Nordstrom Rack
Accessories: Coach watch, necklace courtesy of Anjolee

Making my way to the metro (subway, in non-DC English) after a productive day of work and application essay writing (I'm often a compelled volunteer at my boyfriend's business). Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I am glad that you clarified was the metro was, I was one of those non-DC morons! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I figured "metro" is a regional term.

      Delete
  2. I love this casual weekend outfit! The chambray+olive color is a classic but I like how you added a print with the bag. And your hair looks pretty (gosh, I have not visited your blog in so long.) Hmmm interesting, I didn't know that the subway is called a metro in DC. Where I live, we don't even have subways, only a regular train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog is cute ♥
    If you have time you can also check out my blog,
    I just shared Buck the Bank Holiday I would love to hear your comment about the shoes.. Thanks Dear

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chambray shirt! They are a perfect summer to fall transition piece!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my outfit post ~ I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post if you get a sec! :)

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. chambray is definitely a staple!

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really loving that giraffe print purse! Super fun and adds this special pop to your neutrals.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna,

    You look great I am loving this outfit and your purse is amazing!!

    p.s. lucky you getting to ride a subway ahhhhh the perks of a big city!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, to be tall with mile-long legs! Great outfit - very flattering!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your blog name/URL in your comment (I'm all for new friends) but please don't ask me to follow you. It's tacky and rude. We're all free to decide what we like without undue influence. Thank you!